Skunk Hollow Fabrics is committed to protecting your privacy and any information you share with our company. Skunk Hollow Fabrics gathers customer information in several ways – they are as follows:
- Users sign up on our site, place an order and at the same time sign up for our newsletter, sign up to receive newsletters in store or at quilt shows.
- Skunk Hollow Fabrics uses our customers email information to send out regular newsletters alerting them to what is happening in store plus promotions and where they can find the latest quilt show.
- Customers emails can also be used to correspond with the customer as an individual as to updates on their orders plus any questions we may have pertaining to their order.
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect your personal information
- Sensitive and private information transferred between the site and users happen over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected
We keep all customer information confidential and do not share or sell any information with any outside parties, unless we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.